In Part 2, our guests talk more about cancel culture, policing, restorative justice, that awkward time a church voted to give Jesus the death penalty, and more.
If you missed part 1, you can listen here.
Allan & Alicia’s recommended reading list:
- Decolonizing Wealth – by Edgar Villanueva
- Democracy in Black – by Eddie Glaude
- The Color of Law – by Richard Rothstein
- Richmond’s Unhealed History – by Benjamin Campbell
- The Dream is Lost – by Julian Hayter
- How We Fight White Supremacy – by Akiba Solomon
- How to Be an Antiracist – by Ibram Kendi